Translator

Thursday, December 3, 2020

REVIEW - Spanish All-in-One For Dummies

 

Spanish All-in-One For Dummies


  • Fantastic! This Spanish book is extensive and progressive from beginner to advanced. I learned new things in just a couple days and I took four years of Spanish. Also, I love that I can tap into their supplemental online tools and there is a CD at the back of the book.
  • My experience in learning languages (French, Japanese, Spanish) is that I need to take a class. A book just won't do it. However, this book is as good as you are going to get, and if you also go to class with its accompanying text, you'll have great success in learning to speak as well as read.
  • Fantastic, thorough book to teach the basics of spanish.
  • I like this book, its ease of use, and the full coverage of grammar. I think it will be easy to find items as I access selected items later. It is very well organized. I am a bit puzzled my the selection of verbs listed in the appendix, but a separate verb reference is really required in any event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW - Spanish All-in-One For Dummies

  Spanish All-in-One For Dummies Fantastic! This Spanish book is extensive and progressive from beginner to advanced. I learned new thi...